3 days/bus

Day 1 Beograd – Vršac – Stari Lec – Konak – Zrenjanin – Ečka

Meeting of the group in the morning hours. Departure for Vršac. Upon arrival in Vršac, guided tour including The Tower of Vršac (or Vršac Castle), The Cathedral of St. Gerhard and The Bishop’s court. After the tour, departure for Stari Lec and visit to Castle Kapetanovo. Later on departure to Konak Village and visit to Castle of Jagodic. Arrival in Zrenjanin in late afternoon hours (about 18:30h). Free time (about one hour) for personal sightseeing of the city. Arrival at Castel „Ečka Kaštel“ in evening hour. Overnight stay at Ečka Kaštel.

Day 2 Ečka – Bačka Palanka – Bečej

After breakfast, morning departure to Bačka Palanka. Upon arrival, visit to Dundjerski Castle comlex in Čelarevo. Departue for Bečej. Upon arrival, free time in Bečej to explore the city on own. Continue towards The Fantast Castle. Accomodation at the castle and overnight.

Day 3 Bečej – Sremski Karlovci – Novi Sad – Beograd

After breakfast departure to Sremski Karlovci. Visit to Castle Ilion - today City museum. Guided tour of Sremski Karlovci. Later on departure to Novi Sad. Sightseeing of Novi Sad and visit to Castle Edjesheg. Free time for personal activities (about two hours). Departure to Belgrade. End of program.

Price: 95 eur per person, minimum 4 person


Note: The price is approximate for information purposes. Exact price for the itinerary will be created for a specific inquiry in accordance with the exact date and the number of people in the group.

The price of the tour includes:

- Bed and breakfast in Castle Ečka
- Bed and breakfast in Castle Fantast
- Servicies of professional Tourist Guide in English throught the day tours
- Transfers as per program
- Mondorama logistics


Not included into the price:

- lunches, dinners and drinks or any personal expenses.

DOWNLOAD PDF

The Tower of Vršac is a medieval fortress near Vršac. The magnificent tower is the symbol of Vršac. It is located on the hill above the town. According to the legend it was built by the Serbian despot Djuradj Branković after the fall of Smederevo in 1439. The outer walls are almost 20 meters tall with the sides about 14 and 11 meters wide. The Tower is made of stone and brik, which are characteristics of the Byzantine brick work. Situated on the top of the local hill, the tower has a commanding view of the area.

Cathedral of St. Gerhard is one of the most beautiful and the biggest Catholic churches in the area. Called Cathedral because of its apperance. It was built according to the plans of the Viennese architect unknown and was completed in late 1863.

Bishop’s Court in Vršac is the palace of Bishop Jovan Georgijević which was built in 1762. The bishopmobtained a building permit from the court of australian Empress Maria Theresa and the structure was ment to be the residence of the Bishops of Banat. The entire Bishop’s residence is a kind of exibition area with rare and valuable works of art from 18th and 19th centuries.

Castle Kapetanovo is a cultural monument of great importance. It is located on the road Vršac – Zrenjanin near Stari Lec. It was built by the County Prefect Botka Bela in 1904. This castle is an example of neogothic architecture. It has two entrances and around it there was a spacious park with fountain. In an auction in 1938. Kapetanovo was sold to a wealthy merchant Franc Maj. Last pre war owner was Milan Kapetanov and the castle took his name. After the end of World War II and the Law on Nationalization, the castle was confiscated.

Castle of Jagodic is situated at the edge of forest in the district of village Konak. It was built in 1835. for Petar, member of the aristocratic family Jagodic.The castle used to be the property of family Jagodic till the Second World War. The reconstruction of the buildingstarted in 2007. after many years. The castle is the cultural monument of great importance

Castle „Kaštel Ečka“ is situated in Ečka village 7 kilometres away from Zrenjanin. It was builted from 1816. till 1820. in the English style. The castle was built by the Lazar family and at the official opening ceremony, on August 28, 1820, Franz Liszt was played. Nowadays this old edifice has been completly redecorated and adapted, so that today it is a object that can offer its guests unforgetable holliday in the authentic atmosphere which is inspired by its aristocratic past.

Dundjerski Castle Complex in Čelarevo is very valuable cultural and natural heritage of Serbia. It was put under state protection and ranked at the highest level of exceptional national importance. It is a complex that was in development for over a century, starting in the late 18th century when The Old Castle was built on the road leading to today's brewery. The New Castle, of greater dimensions, was built by Nikola Bezeredi and his wife Charlotte in the fourth decade of the 19th century, according to the then current classicist idea of returning to nature. This is one of the many noble edifices built as summer houses throughout Pannonia, of which 49 have survived on the fertile plains of Vojvodina. A very important period for the complex and the town of Čelarevo (formerly CEB) began when thelandowner Lazar Dunđerski purchased the properties in 1882 and the castle became the venue of important figures from the world of art and politics. In the period after World War II the building was confiscated from the Dunđerski family and became property of the State. It was first used as a residential building, where President Tito stayed. In 1967 the building was designated for the use of the Vojvodina Museum (now the Museum of Vojvodina) and it house an exhibition of antique 18th and 19th century furniture.

The Fantast Castle known as the Dundjerski castle is the most beautifull and luxurious castle in Vojvodina, built by Bogdan Dundjerski. It was built in 1925. of the model of the French castles of the time in neo-gothic style with a dominant tower and four corner towers. In the castle complex there is a church dedicated to St. George, wich was painted by a famous Serbian painter Uroš Predić. The Fantast castle survived the infamous fate after World War II when it was robbed and devastated. Today, the Fantast castle is restored and renovated into luxury hotel with a rich tourist offer. Around the castle is a spacious, beautifully decorated park in French-English Style with beautifull landscaped walking paths, tennis courts and many other contents

Castle Ilion in Sremski Karlovci was built in the style bidermayer classicisam between 1836. and 1848, and was renewed in 1992. Baron Rajacic bought the building from the Miokovic – Hadži family and he renovated it in 1856, according to the plan of Sidek, an architect from Vienna. Nowadays the building is transformed into The Town Musem of Karlovci, with the ethnological collection of artifacts, a room and a kitchen from the end of the 19th century. The palace represents a historical monument of great importance.

Castle Eđešeg was built in 1890. for the purpose of shooting assosiation of Novi Sad. It was designed by famous architect Gyorgy Molnar in an electric style and built by a mason Karl Lehrer. It is declared as a cultural monument and placed under the protection of the state in 2007. The name of this building is the Hungarian word which means „unity“.